Thursday, November 4, 2010

hybrid: Perhaps the Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid is not so bad

Porsche will launch the Cayenne S hybrid in November.To appease their own vanity and be green?

Porsche. Many years ago, I believed that my driveway Porsche should proof of my success.Then my conscience and my materialistic desires developed recommendations. Porsche could be further, my one, on the contrary, right?

Then came 9/11 and I knew could never have one. [1] [2] Although I have no qualms with those that own Porsche – almost all of us are foreign oil guzzlers in one way or another – I just is not responsible for this egregious gas-guzzling. A man perhaps lobotomy would make life much easier, at least more enjoyable!?

In any case it is Friday. So I'm going to day begins with a little bit of Positivism (mostly because I have some serious negativity to follow at a later date).

So what is so good a hybrid 23 mpg Porsche data?

Increased fuel economy and lower emissions, of course.In addition, possible hybrid and battery power, the progress of Porsche is a wonderful engineers through. as the Smurf, hybrid wants to say with more choices the better, and he is right.

In addition, the plug-in hybrids are just around the corner, the Porsche. Thus, in my driveway Porsche is still a theoretical possibility. Thus, the clean and green path to successful in appeasing my childhood kampauspöydät is still possible. Woooohoooo!

In any event, the Porsche Cayenne s hybrid goes on sale in November at a price of $ 68,675 startup.


View the original article here

No comments: