Thursday, November 29, 2007

hybrid cars - the real reason larry david and other married celebrities have hybrid cars

The list of Hollywood's hybrid car owners is growing: Cameron Diaz, Leonardo DiCaprio, Carole King, Billy Joel, David Duchovny, Patricia Arquette, Jackson Browne and Bill Maher, to name-drop a few. Larry David purchased three, including one for his character, "Larry David," to drive one on his HBO series, Curb Your Enthusiasm. "It works on every level," said David, who is married to a staunch environmentalist. "I'm doing something good, and my wife has sex with me more often."

(From now on, I am going to check my list to make sure I am not repeating the names of celebrities who already own a hybrid car.)

Sounds like a good reason to me, although Larry broke up with his wife and is now divorced. Does that mean he is getting rid of his 3 Toyota prius hybrid cars?

No comments: